8 replies to this topic

#1 AnasDilshad

AnasDilshad

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:03 AM

If anyone want to know about the best Arcade games for mac, and want to play such the fantastic games then here is the list of some really good Arcade games for you.

If you're mac user and want to play the latest games for mac then this list will be the beneficial for you.

#2 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

I might be wrong but I donít think posting a link to your website of top 10 lists of software with what I assume are referral links to the App Store in every case is really appropriate for here.

Also, if you are the digital marketing expert you claim to be on this site, I would expect that it would occur to you that having someone edit the copy who is fluent in the written English language would be more than a little helpful if you want to be taken seriously by native English language speakers. I am inclined to wonder how someone with a marketing degree would not know this. This leads me to question your real motive in posting it.

On a bright note, the fact that I am this direct is why I am not a moderator which is for the best. Perhaps I am wrong here but I donít think so or I would not have responded.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

I agree that this is a tad marginal but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, besides we allow others to post links to Mac game sites who don't post here as often as Anas.  I'll give this a pass because the important thing here is that it is Mac gaming related link.

DH, I was thinking of making you the next moderator when the need arrises.  Surprise!  Yes you are direct but I am too when I have my sights set, you are also helpful, informative and a genuine good egg who deals maturely with others even when corned like a filthy rat.  A shoo-in.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#4 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1784 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

Okay. I stand corrected then.

Iím sorry Anas. You seem like a nice enough guy in your posts here. I could have and should have better communicated what my real issue was and that simply had to do with transparency about the referral links. Thereís nothing wrong with doing that but itís a very good thing I think to be up front about it with a disclaimer of some kind. I think that in its own way sends a good message to people which is ultimately beneficial to yourself as well.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#5 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3923 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

The MacGamerHQ seemed to do this all the time without getting the boot. Of course, this site looks way more shady than his.. But then again, he is active on the forums, so I say let him stay.
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#6 G_Player

G_Player

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

Safari can't open the page "https:www.macgamerhq.com" because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server "www.macgamerhq.com".

:wall:
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

#7 Camper-Hunter

Camper-Hunter

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam Name:Rorqual
  • Steam ID:Rorqual

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

G_Player, try with a real browser. ;)

Joke aside, maybe you use an older version of Safari and macOS, that doesn't have the root certificate for letsencrypt.org, which is a newer certification authority which debuted in April 2016. So basically, any browser older than this will display a security warning. But you should still be able to ignore it and proceed to the site, unless the browser is so outdated it doesn't even the crypto used by the certificate (TLS 1.2 ECDHE RSA with AES 128 GCM SHA256): in this case, try Firefox (my choice), Opera, Chrome, etc., assuming your macOS isn't too outdated for their recent versions.

#8 G_Player

G_Player

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

Heya C-H

Yup, old versions of everything (Safari 6, Mac OS 10.8.5), Late 2009 Mac Mini.
I can try another browser. Thanks for the info!  : D
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

#9 Camper-Hunter

Camper-Hunter

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam Name:Rorqual
  • Steam ID:Rorqual

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:32 AM

Your Mac Mini should support up to macOS 10.11: why don't you upgrade? 10.11 supports Safari 11 which should solve your issue.
And I hear these go to eleven, too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apple, mac, macos, ArcadeGames, BestGames, Best ArcadeGames