• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lostminds

lostminds

Lost Minds

• Developer
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 06:23 AM

I was unsure if I should post this here or in the shooter/action section. But as the game is more of an adventure metroidvania-style game and definetly not a modern first person shooter I guess it might fit better here. Anyway, on to the important part:

Posted Image

The retro sketchbook style exploration metroidvania SketchFighter 4000 Alpha for macOS has now been released and is available on the App Store.
Pilot your ship around a 2D graph paper world of interconnected zones. Fight bosses, upgrade your ship, find secrets and unlock new areas and challenges.

More information at
https://www.lostmind...m/sketchfighter

For some more background on the project, you can check out this thread
http://www.insidemac...showtopic=49034

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17749 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:54 AM

View Postlostminds, on 05 June 2020 - 06:23 AM, said:

I was unsure if I should post this here or in the shooter/action section. But as the game is more of an adventure metroidvania-style game and definetly not a modern first person shooter I guess it might fit better here.

You got it right the first time, this is an action shooter so I moved the topic to this sub-forum.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop, we appreciate your presence here!  Please continue to keep us informed of any updates, news, and promotions for all your Mac games.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

50 carat

• Forum Moderators
  • 3259 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:49 PM

I am enjoying the heck out of this game. Glad to have it back.
I have never been able to defeat the final boss, but my son beat it long ago so I am duty bound to keep trying.

www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 10.14.x/2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHz i7/16GB RAM/Sonnet Breakaway 650 eGPU w Sapphire Radeon VEGA 56 8GB