Stack Up, Gaming Charity Benefiting American Military Veterans

charity cat prejudice two shoes fliers selflessness stoicism Mother Teresa Feed me tuna

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17727 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 10 November 2020 - 05:52 PM

Want to be a hero to society, charity, your boss, or your significant other?  Play more video games.  Yep, you heard me right.  Read all about Stack Up in this link.  You know I've been talking here and many other places about the benefits of video gaming for my PTSD but I never had it together enough to start this charity for fellow veterans.  My only excuse is that I'm a cat and there are certain legal restrictions that apply to my species because you monkey folk suck.

All those who have co-oped with me are technically charity volunteers (I'm not trolling for game, my dance card is filled at the moment).  The simple of act of playing a game with a vet qualifies you as an official charity worker!  That makes you a laudable person!  Soooooooo much win.  So much.

I mean, look, you can excuse yourself from some stupid thing someone wants you to do and say that you are scheduled to do some charity work and that you will be busy passing out some fliers... from a distance... with a scope.  Hmmm... you know, better stop after saying "passing out some fliers".  Come to think of it don't even mention fliers, some dang goodie two shoes will want to join you and when they see you are only playing video games you will be busted.  Better to simply excuse yourself for selfless charity work and ask for some privacy.  Try to look serious and stoic like Mother Teresa.

Benefit society and be in your happy place all at the same time.  Join Stack UP!  It takes all the drudgery out of being a nice person!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charity, cat prejudice, two shoes, fliers, selflessness, stoicism, Mother Teresa, Feed me tuna