For the last couple of years I've cut back on game purchases to play my backlog. But I was in a GameStop on Black Friday weekend and they had refurbished Xbox 360's for free after rebate. And it turns out I have no willpower at all when things are free.
In my defense, the main reason I caved is that I had been wanting to play some Assassin's Creed ever since I read Richard Moss's oral history.
I do have some questions:
1. I have the Xbox plugged into my computer monitor, which thankfully had an audio out jack. I had been planning to upgrade to a 4k or 5k monitor next year. But I'm not seeing 5K monitors that are HDMI compatible, even with an adaptor. Am I missing something?
2. Any recommendations for games? I already picked up Batman Arkham Origins and Assassin Creed 2 Revelations (though I might ditch that in favor of AC1, Brotherhood, or IV).
3. If I play a Halo which should it be? (I played the first one on Mac.) There seems to be some consensus online that its either Halo 3 or Reach.
Matt DiamondMember Since 30 Jul 2001
Offline Last Active Today, 12:52 PM
- Group IMG Writers
- Active Posts 2636
- Profile Views 77916
- Member Title Uberspewer
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Computer games (playing, beta testing, programming)
- Website URL http://www.mindthecube.com