Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4569 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 04 March 2021 - 02:00 AM

View PostMatt Diamond, on 03 March 2021 - 06:39 PM, said:

Interesting! A promise of nude pictures may get a lot of other people back too.

The promise of me posting my own nudes will surely send them running away again.
Well, we won't know for sure until you've tried doing it, right? *nudge nudge*

And we're already at 2.5% of the beans required, and that must mean something! No way we won't hit the target eventually!

Edit: In fact, I will up the game. If his post reaches 1000 beans, I'll get the IMG logo tattooed on my bottocks!
"They're everywhere!" -BOB

#22 doctorpuppet

doctorpuppet

Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Steam Name:doctorpuppet

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:15 AM

Ha! Well, especially if my wife is reading this over my shoulder, what I really meant was: “This looks like spam! I better get to the bottom of this!” “Bottom.” Pun not intended.

#23 jos

jos

Forum Member of the Month

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:22 AM

View Postdoctorpuppet, on 03 March 2021 - 03:44 PM, said:

Well, it brought me back to the site after a long, unintended absence, so there’s that!

It also made me realise I already had an account here almost 10 years before I created this account. On one of my old email accounts I just saw an email from Inside Mac Games and I thought: "How the Hell did an email from Inside Mac Games end up on this email account?" Then I read: "Linux-user, Ivela has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Hello. Here are my photos"." I thought: "What's going on here? Why would I register on a Mac forum while being a Linux user?"

Well, it turns out the particular account is from a time when I had given up on using Windows at home and I had started using Linux for personal use. At my work we were also sick of Windows and we had just purchased our first batch of Macs. So, at work I had just started using a Mac for the first time, I really liked it and I wanted to buy my first Mac. At that time Feral had just released Bioshock for the Mac and I was wondering what kind of copy protection was being used.

I had completely forgotten about it, but it turns out I registered here as a Linux user who was interested in switching to the Mac and I wanted to know what kinds of copy protections were used by companies like Feral and Virtual Programming, as I hate intrusive DRM.

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 03 March 2021 - 07:51 AM, said:

(Nudge, nudge someone with admin powers who can edit the number of beans on posts).

Or we could contact the guy who Frigidman™ called a "crafty asshole" and use him in our advantage. Let him write a script that creates a thousand new accounts that don't do anything else than giving Matt beans.

#24 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4569 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:50 AM

So the logical conclusion here must be that Ivela is actually Frigidmans secondary account.

So we're getting an influx of old people, all aroused by nudes of Frigidman and looking for more. Wow, this has been a great week for this website! Before we know it, Tuncer is also back! :P
"They're everywhere!" -BOB

#25 Atticus

Atticus

Not Wearing Pants

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:23 PM

L  O L.
"I'm standing in the middle of life with my pants behind me."

#26 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17752 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:54 PM

View PostMatt Diamond, on 03 March 2021 - 06:39 PM, said:

Interesting! A promise of nude pictures may get a lot of other people back too.

The promise of me posting my own nudes will surely send them running away again.

The spam was the virus, YOU are the cure!

The spam did awaken old long time members, and in my mind that's a good thing, the silver lining in the cloud.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#27 Ichigo27

Ichigo27

NSFW o_O

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2298 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 07:42 PM

View PostFrigidman™, on 02 March 2021 - 08:42 AM, said:

Due to some crafty asshole, who wrote a script that would create a spammy private message and send to each person on the forum in turn ... I have removed the ability to send private messages for general members.

If you are a trusted member, and regular, and wish to do private messages more than 1 per day... you can be elevated to "Members+" and have more freedom.

In other words the reason why my position on this forum is at Members+ is that I can still give active members replies to private messages even though my inbox is at 100 percent? Just want to make sure if that is the case?
What is a man?

#28 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17752 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 14 March 2021 - 12:31 PM

You need to clean out your inbox because the system will not overwrite your saved PMs.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat