Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:26 AM

View PostFrost, on 25 April 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

Shield fits in a little sleeve on my laptop bag and goes anywhere I want to go and connects back home to my PC which is a popsnizzleload more powerful than my Xbox One X. X1X I gotta have a big brick traveling with me that my laptop bag can't even hold by itself, nevermind going in a sleeve. Jus' sayin.'

Oh, I see how it is here. I suppose you have an inflatable travel sofa with built in cup holders too. Besides, can you play Sea of Thieves on that thing? I didnít think so. Do you care? Never mind. I donít care if you care! The point is, you just canít do it! I win!

Besides, do you always have to be shooting people? Canít you just enjoy a little quiet time with Solitaire, Mahjong, Bejeweled or something? Why must you always be so damned violent anyway?
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#62 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17567 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:10 AM

Come on Harry, you realize that you are talking to Father Death.  All we are assskinnnnnnnng, is give war a channnce.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#63 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:23 AM

Yeah. The worst of it is he can play Sea of Thieves. Iím pretty sure thatís on Winblows too. I must come up with something else now.

Oh, I know! PC gaming sucks. It must be even worse remotely. I sure am glad I donít suffer it anymore!

Phew! I donít know why I didnít just go with the obvious to begin with.

#64 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2133 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

PC Gaming sucks, can confirm.
IMG Discord Server | | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#65 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6173 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 26 April 2018 - 03:26 AM, said:

Oh, I see how it is here. I suppose you have an inflatable travel sofa with built in cup holders too. Besides, can you play Sea of Thieves on that thing? I didn't think so. Do you care? Never mind. I don't care if you care! The point is, you just can't do it! I win!

Besides, do you always have to be shooting people? Can't you just enjoy a little quiet time with Solitaire, Mahjong, Bejeweled or something? Why must you always be so damned violent anyway?

So others don't have to be. Actually, that's an egregious piece of self-aggrandizing self-sainthood. It's because I enjoy it.

I do occasionally play Bejeweled, but despite the satisfaction of blowing up those gems, there's an appalling lack of what is best in life in it, so it never sticks.

What is best in life, you ask?

Posted Image

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 26 April 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Come on Harry, you realize that you are talking to Father Death.  All we are assskinnnnnnnng, is give war a channnce.

Posted Image

View Postmacdude22, on 26 April 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

PC Gaming sucks, can confirm.

:moreangry:

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 8086K / 32GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / TITAN Xp 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 4TB Samsung 860 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB
Antimony (PowerBook G4 2001) – 1.0 GHz PPC 7455 / 1GB RAM / 512GB Micron M600 / Radeon 9000 64MB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#66 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:11 AM

I have to agree, about the lamentations of their women in particular. That is a real favorite of mine. Very well Father Death, carry on carrying on with your grim and necessary task.

Oh, and you should do it with the modern conveniences of consoles so as to be more efficient in performing the aforementioned task.

Why, you ask? Because PC gaming sucks, costs too much and wastes precious time! Do not attempt to persuade me otherwise for my self righteous stubbornness is invincible.

#67 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6173 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 27 April 2018 - 05:11 AM, said:

I have to agree, about the lamentations of their women in particular. That is a real favorite of mine. Very well Father Death, carry on carrying on with your grim and necessary task.

Oh, and you should do it with the modern conveniences of consoles so as to be more efficient in performing the aforementioned task.

Why, you ask? Because PC gaming sucks, costs too much and wastes precious time! Do not attempt to persuade me otherwise for my self righteous stubbornness is invincible.

@DirtyHarry50

Here, this is my ideal casual game for relaxing before bed:

Posted Image
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 8086K / 32GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / TITAN Xp 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 4TB Samsung 860 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB
Antimony (PowerBook G4 2001) – 1.0 GHz PPC 7455 / 1GB RAM / 512GB Micron M600 / Radeon 9000 64MB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#68 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

View PostFrost, on 04 May 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

@DirtyHarry50

Here, this is my ideal casual game for relaxing before bed:

Posted Image

There you go! Thereís nothing like the great outdoors! You just canít beat the visual and audio fidelity either. Fantastic!