This Kind of Thing is Why I Hate Microsoft
Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:30 PM
Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:10 PM
Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:29 PM
Current setup: macOS 10.14.x/2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHz i7/16GB RAM/Sonnet Breakaway 650 eGPU w Sapphire Radeon VEGA 56 8GB
Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:41 PM
- My parents are well off. I wish I was!
- I am a very handsome man, well I used to be a few decades ago.
- I usually led people during cardiac arrest response (codes) when I was a nurse. This involved resuscitating someone for transport to a hospital where obviously a doctor would be running the show. For some reason I was always very calm and focused during codes, probably because I'd been to many in a hospital setting whereas the staff I was working with had limited experience in emergency care comparatively. Anyway, I guess I can lead when nobody else wants to.
- Rules are for conformists. I blaze my own trail. For some reason, I am no longer welcome in many places.
- There is no way to comb my hair since I don't have any.
- ECT (electro-shock therapy) has granted me permanent animal magnetism along with a handy glow at night. The lights are never completely out wherever I am.
- You're right about life savings. I sold everything I owned to take care of my kids when the going got rough. I have no regrets. I feel really good about that. I even have nice stuff again now too so it all worked out despite my ex-wife's satanic lawyer.
Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:26 AM
You are standing in the dark smearing the dingy walls with filthy fingers when you could be out in the light blinking and stumbling around like a panicked mole.
Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:31 PM
Discord Chat. Check.
Extra Chair for Cats. Check.
Enterprise (iMac18,2): i7 @ 3.6 GHz || 16 GB RAM || Radeon Pro 560 || 2TB Micron + 6TB Toshiba
ChonkOpad (iPad Pro 8,9): A12Z @ 2.49ghz || 6GB RAM || 256GB