• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wesleysnipes

wesleysnipes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:19 PM

hey peple,
years ago i used to play couple online games, but they seem to be outdated now. I've spend whole day looking over internet, but cant find anything good.
What id like to have is a fps multiplayer game with real weapons (not scifi bullthing), with attachments to unlock (rpg element?) and some huge maps. Im more like battlefield guy rather than CoD(i dont really like it). The best thing would be if arma had a child with contract wars if u know what i mean...
so is there anything like that out there? just in case... cod, red crucible are really bad games -.- i saw insurgency: sandstorm is coming out, but since you cant see what u buyin im really sceptic to that, and it has not enuff content for now... so mebe something freemium?

#2 UmarOMC1

UmarOMC1

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1477 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:35 AM

Try Insurgency. ARMA 3 comes with beta macOS builds but requires a much beefier computer than Insurgency does and the Windows builds are constantly outpacing the macOS builds so multiplayer with Windows players is within small time frames. There's also Day of Infamy, although I'm not sure you're looking for WWII era.
macOS 10.14.x/Windows 7 Pro/2009 MacPro 4,1 Xeon W3580 3.33GHz/16GB RAM/EVGA GTX1070 8GB (testing a Vega 56)