#1 UmarOMC1

UmarOMC1

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1474 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:29 AM

I just happened to reload my browser, open to YouTube, this pops up... :w00t:
macOS 10.13.x/Windows 7 Pro/2009 MacPro 4,1 Xeon W3580 3.33GHz/16GB RAM/EVGA GTX1070 8GB

#2 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8274 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:13 AM

No surprise.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#3 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Uberspewer

• IMG Writers
  • 2613 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:27 AM

(watches trailer)
Well that escalated quickly.

<Begin nitpick>
That's a fun trailer, but a little incoherent. One minute they are fighting in a forest, then they are in a clearing. Are there two factions or three? Is that dinosaur rider on the same side as the faerie women or not? Compositionally, the humans are shown traveling from left to right at first, then they are travelling leftward and the enemy rightward. Then a new group comes straight at the viewer, reinforcing the impression of three factions, but we don't see them actually fighting the humans or the first enemy.. It's a bit of a muddle.

Also, everyone knows you need to keep your magic-users in the back. :-)
<End nitpick>

I'm tempted to try this and/or the previous game, but it's a big time commitment plus I first need a much beefier machine. Maybe next year though!

+Beans to Feral.
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 10.11.x/2008 MacPro 3,1 Xeon 2 x 2.8GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: total war, warhammer, feral, mac, linux, port