• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 elek

elek

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:31 PM

Hi everyone,

This is a long shot, but does anyone remember playing Dynopark Tycoon on one of those old pizza box style 68k Macs? As a kid, I used to love playing that game. There was a unique glitch in the version that I played--it allowed you to continuously borrow money from the bank without ever having to repay...making it almost impossible to loose the game.

Years later I came across Dynopark Tycoon but on a windows PC and saw that the glitch I was talking about did not exist. That is, you were unable to borrow unlimited amount of funds from the bank. I asked a friend and he mentioned that the glitch was only found in the old 68k mac version. As to whether or not this is true, I have no clue.

I've been trying to track down the version that contained this "glitch" but have been unsuccessful. I thought I'd post on here in hopes that someone out there knows what I'm talking about. Or at the least, perhaps someone could provide some clarification. Was this a genuine glitch that was only found in the mac version of the game? Or was this simply a cheat someone had activated on the version that I played as a kid?

I'd appreciate any help! Thank you.

#2 Cougar

Cougar

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1684 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 27 October 2019 - 09:44 AM

Canít answer your question, but you can find what you need to try to emulate the game here: http://macintoshgard...dinopark-tycoon