So after some hours (yes, I have now spent several HOURS on this silliness--I'd recommend that the next rich person who stops by this topic donate huge gobs of cash to me for this amazing service to humanity)...anyway, after some hours now we have:
- An on-screen rocket launcher! Yay! But the missiles are a little smaller now so they'll fit inside.
- Major gameplay innovation: ponies now come from the right and the left! Incredible!
- Points! High score!! Bonus points!!! I'm getting dizzy from the awesomeness!!!!
- Splash damage! Knock nearby ponies into a deadly spin, and you get a nice 2X bonus when they crash!
- Ground! This is what they crash into! Plus you can shoot it!! Um...but only because I already had this scorch mark routine, so I just plugged it in. I'm not sure why you'd want to. Someone help me out here...what's a good reason for shooting the ground?
- Possibly some bugs! I hope not though! But tell me if you find any!
- More! Much more! Or not...I can't really remember. Probably not.
Or something. What other totally incredible amazing awesome stuff should I put in there to make this the most incredib...ly stupid widget of all time? I'm listening! Either that or I'm just ignoring you!
Oh yeah...Get it here! If you had the old version installed, delete it first instead of just installing over it, so you can get the stupendous new icon!