Please help with SIM 2 and restarting saved game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Docallan

Docallan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

I am almost embarrased to ask this question.

I have The Sims 2.  I have hit the save game icon within the game.  The game appears to save without difficulty.  I have done the same thing on my powerbook G4 and my MBP 2.4 ghz with different saved games of course.

I can't seem to restart my saved game.  I do not see an option to launch a saved game.  I cannot find a saved game folder.  There is absolutely no documentation in the game manual or the readme file with regards to either saving a game or restarting a saved game.  There is nothing listed on the company's website regarding this.  I simply cannot figure this one out, and am obviously very frustrated.  

I cannot imagine there were not others with the same problem.  If i click on the link in the applications folder to start the game, it asks me to insert the game disk and then trys to have me start a brand new game.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks so much!!

#2 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8308 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:40 AM

To continue your game, select the house of your family on the neighbourhood screen. It says so in the manual...

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"