10 replies to this topic

#1 miclar1

miclar1

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

Anyone who is still interested in this real fun game must visit KC Vale's Evo2 Place.
http://vales.com/evo2/

The longest running site dedicated to this off-road racing sim with the most active modding community and most complete database of add-on tracks and trucks usable on both PCs and Macs.

They have been granted exclusive rights by TRI (Terminal Reality Inc., the developer) to host and distribute a special free version, in which all add-ons can be installed.
No Games but Racing Sims

#2 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

View Postmiclar1, on June 20th 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

Anyone who is still interested in this real fun game must visit KC Vale's Evo2 Place.
http://vales.com/evo2/

The longest running site dedicated to this off-road racing sim with the most active modding community and most complete database of add-on tracks and trucks usable on both PCs and Macs.

They have been granted exclusive rights by TRI (Terminal Reality Inc., the developer) to host and distribute a special free version, in which all add-ons can be installed.
Yeah, I downloaded this a while ago and the game is still fun to this day. There are quite a few downloads (tracks and vehicles) for the game also. My favorites are from SuperMotoXL. It may be arcade-y... But I need that sometimes as I play sims all day.
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#3 miclar1

miclar1

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

View PostJaguarGod, on June 23rd 2008, 11:10 PM, said:

Yeah, I downloaded this a while ago and the game is still fun to this day. There are quite a few downloads (tracks and vehicles) for the game also. My favorites are from SuperMotoXL. It may be arcade-y... But I need that sometimes as I play sims all day.

Very good game for an arcady break. Tons of add-on trucks/cars (2300+) and tracks (900+) to choose from and I certainly didn't try them all.

SuperMotoXL is one of the best truck and car designer there. BigDOGGe's monster trucks are also super.

For tracks, I prefer those created by Team Death (ex TRI member), OOPS, Badjer777 and Tyler Wysocki.
No Games but Racing Sims

#4 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

View Postmiclar1, on June 24th 2008, 11:05 AM, said:

Very good game for an arcady break. Tons of add-on trucks/cars (2300+) and tracks (900+) to choose from and I certainly didn't try them all.

SuperMotoXL is one of the best truck and car designer there. BigDOGGe's monster trucks are also super.

For tracks, I prefer those created by Team Death (ex TRI member), OOPS, Badjer777 and Tyler Wysocki.
I don't remember which one it was, but one of the OOPS tracks just about makes you sick when driving it in hood or bumper view. :lol: The undulations are incredible and really gives you the feeling of "flying" downhill. I know a lot of people do not like this game because it is not a sim, but you have to take a break sometimes from them and get back to doing what games do best, let you defy the laws of physics. Hmmm... Now that I think about, there are a few sims out there that do the same. :glare:
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#5 miclar1

miclar1

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:27 AM

For those of us with an Intel Mac with Windows via bootcamp, KC Vale (authorized by TRI) also offers Monster Truck Madness 2 for free at this site:

http://vales.com/mtm2/
No Games but Racing Sims

#6 Silver Samurai

Silver Samurai

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

Awesome, thanks!
Mac Mini- 2.26Ghz Core 2 Duo + OSX 10.6
5GB RAM, 500GB HD + 250GB and 160GB External HDs

Rev.B-Macbook 1.83Ghz Core 2 Duo + OSX 10.6
1GB RAM. 60GB HD

2nd Gen 8GB iPod Touch + OS 3.1

#7 Blany66

Blany66

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

I've just dug this out again. Still great fun and it works fine on OSX.

#8 innuenstu

innuenstu

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

View PostBlany66, on August 9th 2008, 08:20 AM, said:

I've just dug this out again. Still great fun and it works fine on OSX.

I used to love this game and it looked and ran quite well but when I go to purchase download it brings me to Aspyr store i think and game is no longer listed. How else may I get a copy of this game?

#9 Blany66

Blany66

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:09 PM

Have you tried EBay, Amazon etc?

#10 miclar1

miclar1

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:04 AM

View Postinnuenstu, on August 9th 2008, 02:37 PM, said:

I used to love this game and it looked and ran quite well but when I go to purchase download it brings me to Aspyr store i think and game is no longer listed. How else may I get a copy of this game?

What's wrong with a FREE legal download ?

Have you read my Post #1 attentively ?
No Games but Racing Sims

#11 placy

placy

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

Gogamer.com has it for about $9.