41 replies to this topic

#41 Rev-O

Rev-O

BANNED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1216 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:16 PM

Just found out about this a few weeks ago and am happy. Thought NWN was lost to me forever. Haven't picked it up yet, but soooooooon.
The graphics should be amusing in a way that doesn't bother me. I just fired up Morrowind on the XB1X and at first was shocked by the visuals. For some reason I thought it would be widescreen etc. After a few minutes it was like the comfiest sofa ever. I suspect NWN will be much the same.

#42 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2142 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

View PostRev-O, on 01 May 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

I just fired up Morrowind on the XB1X and at first was shocked by the visuals. For some reason I thought it would be widescreen etc.

OG games so no. But wow the enhancements they are squeezing out. They run better than they ever did on the original hardware, and look better than ever. Hopefully gamestop figures out their customs issue so my duke will get shipped. I need to play morrowind with the duke like seamus intended.
IMG Discord Server | | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD