Net Nuetrality - Can One Fake Blogger Make a Difference?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

The Original Fake Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image
After the Net Neutrality defeat back in December, everybody was pretty bummed-out. So much so that at my last Free Fake Steve Ballmer Rally most of the crowd seemed a bit depressed. I assured them that I would continue the fight, I was not going to surrender to the evil corporate interest which are plotting against bloggers everywhere! I even did a little of my signature yelping, jumping and dancing, nothing seemed to fire-up the crowd. They were about as depressed as I have ever seen a group of Z.U.N.E.s (Zune-Using Nerd Elites).  One of them even approached the stage, (you can get hurt like that) he asked me tearfully,
“Can One Fake Blogger Make a Difference?”
The entire room went silent in anticipation of their leader’s answer, I knew to choose my words carefully. The CNN guys in the back did a tight zoom on my face. I cleared my voice, looked the Z.U.N.E. directly in the eyes and said in the most serious tone I could muster:
“If it’s the last thing that I ever do, I shall return as CEO of all, I shall return Net Neutrality! …… I swear it on my basement Brown Zune collection!”
The crowd gasped! Shocked, they muttered, “on the Brown Zune Collection!” Slowly they started to applaud, the CNN guys went Live, The FSB-Girls started to cry and the applause reached a thunderous pitch! They started to chant,
“ONE FAKE BLOGGER! ONE FAKE BLOGGER! ONE FAKE BLOGGER! ONE FAKE BLOGGER!…”
That evening when I got home, I kicked back in the lazy-boy and thought to myself,
“Oh my goodness! I swore it on my basement Brown Zune collection?”

JOIN US! https://www.change.o...on-organization
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#2 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:26 AM

Well, I may not be among the faithful but one fake blogger did just give me a good laugh out loud moment when I scrolled down to see the picture you posted here. If only the SNL crew would do some skits on Mr. Ballmer. Imagine the possibilities?
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#3 ipickert55

ipickert55

Honorary Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • Steam Name:Triton
  • Steam ID:triton98

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

I'm pretty sure the courts are still fighting it no? And theres a Senate bill out there as well.

Don't go quietly everyone.
Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.

Poseidon - Retina MacBook Pro Mid 2014, macOS High Seirra 10.13.x, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

My GOG name is ipickert55, feel free to add me!

#4 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

The Original Fake Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:21 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 20 January 2018 - 01:26 AM, said:

Well, I may not be among the faithful but one fake blogger did just give me a good laugh out loud moment when I scrolled down to see the picture you posted here. If only the SNL crew would do some skits on Mr. Ballmer. Imagine the possibilities?
I've always declined their invitations, but since you said that, I may reconsider next time they call.

View Postipickert55, on 20 January 2018 - 04:15 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure the courts are still fighting it no? And theres a Senate bill out there as well.

Don't go quietly everyone.
I do nothing quietly. PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION
https://www.change.o...on-organization
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"