#1 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

The Original Fake Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17556 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

Wow Mr. Ballmer, all that monkey dancing has you buffed and ripped.  I am impressed, also I'm ashamed I doubted you.  Now I know what happens to all those disgusting fatties at the gym and I'm sorry I doubted them too.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Sneaky Snake

Sneaky Snake

Official Mascot of the 1988 Winter Olympics

• IMG Writers
  • 3324 posts
  • Steam Name:SneakySnake
  • Steam ID:sneaky_snake

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

Ballmer looking good in retirement.
2015 13" rMBP: i5 5257U @ 2.7 GHz || Intel Iris 6100 || 8 GB LPDDR3 1866 || 256 GB SSD || macOS High Sierra
Gaming Build: i5 8400 || Vega 56 || 16 GB DDR4 3000 || 960 Evo NVMe, 1 TB FireCuda || Win10 Pro
MiniITX Build: i3 8100 || 1060 3GB || 8 GB DDR4 || 480GB SSD || Win10 Pro
Other: Dell OptiPlex 3040 as VMware host || QNAP TS-228 NAS || iPhone X 64GB

#4 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

The Original Fake Steve Ballmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:14 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 05 February 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

Wow Mr. Ballmer, all that monkey dancing has you buffed and ripped.  I am impressed, also I'm ashamed I doubted you.  Now I know what happens to all those disgusting fatties at the gym and I'm sorry I doubted them too.
My secret is Tae-bow

View PostSneaky Snake, on 05 February 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Ballmer looking good in retirement.
I do my best
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#5 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:33 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 05 February 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

Um, I can think of one case where no apology is needed. Oops! I gotta run. Burger King is closing soon and I need a couple of Double Whoppers with cheese, onion rings and maybe one or two picks off the dollar menu because I always worry that I might still need a little more. If it it turns out I donít, which hasnít happened yet, Iím sure Iíll think of something. Supersize me baby!
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#6 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

You know whatís funny? I just remembered that about four hours ago, I ordered the Taco Bell special with 3 Taco Supremes which included a giant Mountain Dew and then I asked for one of those beefy quesadilla things off the dollar menu (yes, in those words) please. Then I went right into my best deer-in-the-headlights blank stare until the young lady prompted me to swipe my card. I came to, did as told and explained to her that I need a lot of guidance and sadly itís probably going to worse before it gets any better. She had a good laugh at the crazy old guy sporting a brightly colored Beatles Yellow Submarine tie dye shirt and a Boston accent.

So, I really do worry about not getting enough I guess. Thatís sad but it makes me laugh out loud thinking about it. Iím sure I am not the only one.

It gets worse. I had to walk past Burger King on the way home and I actually condsidered maybe just cheeseburger for dessert, you know? Being the health conscious kinda guy I am, even if I did let my gym membership lapse I forget if it was two or three decades ago now, I resisted the temptation and kept on walking off the beefy quesadilla thing. Itís a damned good thing thereís no Dairy Queen around here. Iíd be screwed.

Took too much time. I guess I will be doing the drive through on foot again. Yeah, I really do that. It beats going without. One of these days theyíll probably put up a sign not allowing pedestrian orders there. What can possibly go wrong is how I see it, aside of the all too frequent order screw up. Is a speeding drive through driver going to run me over at 5 mph? Maybe an electric car could sneak up on me from behind, driven by someone texting but what are the odds? For two Whoppers after 11 PM, Iíll take my chances.

#7 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17556 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

I let my gym membership lapse a couple years ago.  I blew out both shoulder cuffs on a pectoral fly machine, made me an invalid for 6 weeks, crippled for 3 months, took 6 months before I could move somewhat normally where most of the muscle spasms and stiffness was gone.  There was no way I was going to go back and do that to my legs or hips, so now I'm a civilian.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#8 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 06 February 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

I let my gym membership lapse a couple years ago.  I blew out both shoulder cuffs on a pectoral fly machine, made me an invalid for 6 weeks, crippled for 3 months, took 6 months before I could move somewhat normally where most of the muscle spasms and stiffness was gone.  There was no way I was going to go back and do that to my legs or hips, so now I'm a civilian.

Donít worry. You forget about your own built in all natural cat powers that do not depend on anything. You just have them.

Yesterday I witnessed my little kitten playing with my older one, jump vertically from a standing position to approximately two feet, maybe more, instantly. When she landed she hit the ground running in nearly the opposite direction sheíd lept straight up from. I am not making this up. She is amazing. She is also a little instigator who loves sneaking up on and attacking her best friend who is twice her size and then some not to mention yours truly.

A gym is for people, mere mortals who need all the help they can get. Cats have super powers!

#9 M4cr

M4cr

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:50 PM

He's in good shape

#10 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17556 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:17 AM

View PostM4cr, on 06 March 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

He's in good shape

You posted this after I asked you to prove you are human.  Bots don't follow their own posts and neither do you.  I pronounce you bot.  You know how to prove me wrong.  Email me and I'll lift the ban.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#11 nick68k

nick68k

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 07 March 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

I pronounce you bot.  

Posted Image
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

#12 ipickert55

ipickert55

Honorary Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Steam Name:ipickert55
  • Steam ID:ipickert55

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

KITTY HOLDS YOU IN CONTEMPT
Maybe it really is all cocks in the end.

Poseidon - Retina MacBook Pro Mid 2014, macOS High Seirra 10.13.x, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

#13 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17556 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#14 Tibur

Tibur

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

View Postipickert55, on 08 March 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

KITTY HOLDS YOU IN CONTEMPT
Kitties hold everyone in contempt, don't they?

#15 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17556 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

We're not as bad as Sea Bears.

Posted Image
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#16 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:46 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 07 March 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

You posted this after I asked you to prove you are human.  Bots don't follow their own posts and neither do you.  I pronounce you bot.  You know how to prove me wrong.  Email me and I'll lift the ban.

ďSanction him!Ē

ďWe shall continue with style.Ē