Steve Ballmer's Content

There have been 6 items by Steve Ballmer (Search limited from 24-April 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#450541 Oni for modern versions of macOS

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 20 April 2019 - 01:40 PM in Mac Action & Shooters

Microsoft bought Bungie lock, stock and barrel.
It is illegal to own, run, advertise or spread pre-microsoft versions of Bungie software.
There is a very good reason that Myth, Oni or any of that other crap Mac software by Bungie is no longer supported by anybody at all. - Bungie was embarrassed by it and it has taken us years to rebuild their self-esteem.
Please do not use or hack any of the old Bungie software!
It's dead and meant to stay that way!

Don't make us come after you.

#448858 The Truth - Once again!

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 24 April 2018 - 09:21 PM in Off-Topic

https://www.change.o...=share_petition

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 22 April 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

Xbox is good. I don't know what that other stuff is. It's too complicated for me probably.

I'm a big fan of Bose speakers too. I have a pair of monsters from the 70s or maybe they are from the 80s. I forget but they sound awesome. My Xbox is connected to a Denon stereo receiver that drives them. Call me old fashioned but I love this setup for music, movies and gaming.
I bet it sounds awesome!

#448827 ZuneStruck! a must see

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 22 April 2018 - 05:36 PM in Off-Topic

<p>Posted Image
[color=#EEEEEE"span style="font-family: Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Lucida Sans Unicode", Arial, sans-serif][font=Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Lucida Sans Unicode", Arial, sans-serif"span style="font-size: 14px][background=rgb(0, 22, 102)"I am seriously considering taking the leading roll in an off-Broadway production of Zune-Struck the Musical. Based on a 2010 memo that I wrote about the Zune&rsquo][background=rgb(0, 22, 102)]“Zune-Struck is a pure joy to watch! I swayed to the ballads and grooved to the up-beat acid rock numbers. Zune-Struck is hard to categorize, while biting and edgey at times, it also moves one to tears towards the end! You will also laugh until you wet your seat at the character Ballamdo. This film is woth every penny of it’s $1.73 admission. A bit long at 4.5 hrs though, but you will never notice until you check your watch outside. I give this one **** Four stars.” [/background][/background][/font][/color]
<span style="color: #EEEEEE">

#448826 The Truth - Once again!

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 22 April 2018 - 05:31 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#448825 Apple CPUs to Replace Intel in Macs?

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 22 April 2018 - 05:26 PM in Mac Hardware

" I am choosing to shut the hell up about this stuff "

Thank goodness

#448814 Apple CPUs to Replace Intel in Macs?

Posted by Steve Ballmer on 20 April 2018 - 09:26 PM in Mac Hardware

View PostMatt Diamond, on 20 April 2018 - 05:05 AM, said:

Stock trading done in response to a rumor is not really proof of anything.

Well if nothing else, Apple can try to negotiate a better price from them. "Give us a price break or your stock drops again." :)
The world only cares about Microsoft!