Answer questions for the Feral newsletter!

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#161 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 PM

This:

Posted Image

Too bad the odds are slim to none that I'll ever get another chance at being behind the wheel of such a fabulous automobile.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#162 BifBologna

BifBologna

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted Today, 12:56 AM

View PostEllieFeral, on 22 August 2017 - 04:13 AM, said:

Here's a new question for the newsletter, inspired by F1 2017's imminent release on macOS:

What's your favourite car to drive in a game, and why?

This is kind of a toss up for me between two different "cars."

On one hand, I might have to say the Warthog in Halo was favorite vehicle to drive, during multiplayer. I have many, many fond memories of racing Warthogs on Blood Gulch and Danger Canyon with my group of friends. We ran those maps together for years. Of course, I also have many, many bad memories of losing my Warthog while racing on Danger Canyon and trying desperately to get one back, while on foot, with just a pistol. I didn't really care for the Warthog then. Or my friends for that matter. It's only fun when I get to be the jerk.

Being a jerk, in a car, is why the Magnum Opus might be my other favorite. From impaling Roadkill on your boarder spikes to slinging some hapless Scrotus dog across the map with the harpoon, you can be all kinds of jerk in the Magnum Opus. The best part is, because you're Max Rockatansky, you can be the biggest jerk ever but still get to be the hero. Yeehaa! "Hey kids, who wants to see my thunderpoon?""