Answer questions for the Feral newsletter!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#401 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Uberspewer

• IMG Writers
  • 2851 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted Yesterday, 07:53 PM

View PostSneaky Snake, on 16 January 2020 - 01:54 PM, said:

I would love to see a Mac port of Age of Empires II Definitive Edition. It just released earlier this year on PC and has been a joy to play. I played the original version of Age of Empires II on my old G4 Cube back when it was ported from Windows to PowerPC Macs

Ooh good pick! I was a beta tester on the original AoE2 Mac port so I remember it fondly.

Richard Moss recently posted a fun AoE-related podcast (ep 22, Wololo) plus an excerpt from an interview with AoE co-creator Bruce Shelley. https://lifeandtimes.games/episodes/
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 10.14.x/2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHz i7/16GB RAM/Sonnet Breakaway 650 eGPU w Sapphire Radeon VEGA 56 8GB

#402 Homy

Homy

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:19 PM

I would like to see Metro Exodus, The Outer Worlds, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Dying Light 2, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Halo Infinite (and Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 2 remastered for Catalina). :)

#403 Cougar

Cougar

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted Today, 09:26 AM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 13 January 2020 - 02:54 PM, said:

Mass Effect 1-3, Read Dead Redemption 1+2, Dead Space 1-3, Shadow of the Colossus, Uncharted 1-4, Kingdom Hearts 1-3, Dark Souls 1+2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3 and Skyrim. All on macOS, because they are all supposedly awesome games.

Thanks! 8)

Horizon: Zero Dawn is apparently coming to PC, so itís not even the most far-fetched game on this list!

#404 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8494 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted Today, 11:17 AM

View PostHomy, on 16 January 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

I would like to see Metro Exodus, The Outer Worlds, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Dying Light 2, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Halo Infinite (and Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 2 remastered for Catalina). :)
You are a modest man with modest wishes.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"