7 replies to this topic

#1 threebkk

threebkk

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:38 AM

Looking for Snapz Pro X all versions in .dmg format.

If you have any of them, please post back here.
But, before replying with download URLs, please verify that the links aren't broken, and that they actually download something useful. Most links we've found already are dead.

Ambrosia website - dead?
MacGameFiles - dead?

Snapz Pro X starts with 1.0.0d1 and runs until 2.6.1.
We have 2.6.1 already.
We're looking to collect all versions as we don't know which OS we'll be using in the future.
If you can find only the bare application, or installer packages, that's fine too, but is a second-best.

At the moment, we're using it with Snow Leopard, and we seek the Snapz Pro X version which is best optimized for this OS. We're not sure which version that might be. Perhaps 2.3.x or 2.4.x?

If IMG visitors could look around to see if you have any of these versions it would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, it can't be monetarily appreciated at the moment. Hope you understand.   : )

Consider it a donation.
Will alternatively trade for rice, bananas, or mangos, if donors pay for shipping.

#2 threebkk

threebkk

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:46 AM

Additionally, if anybody knows what the checksum values are for the .dgm archives, or the byte sizes of the installer packages, et cetera, that would be good information to have too.   :)

#3 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4351 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 25 April 2020 - 12:45 AM

You should ask on Macrumors.com - A MUUUUUCH bigger audience, and some old school fanatics who might have what you need.
"They're everywhere!" -BOB

#4 threebkk

threebkk

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:40 PM

Very kind of you Thain, thanks for the pointer.

I would not have thought of going there myself, and I have little experience with their forums since I don't like rumors. I like verifiable news.

It entered my mind to post here, and I also planned to post at LEM (Low End Mac), but upon visiting their site, I discovered that they don't have forums and their “groups” tab is now a dead-link.

Anyhow, I'll give MacRumors a try soon, based on your advice, but please don't remove my listing here, okay? Thanks again.

#5 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4351 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 26 April 2020 - 02:58 AM

Don't worry, this place is a wasteland. Other than bots and the occasional pictures of the moderators private parts, nothing gets removed here.

Macrumors does have rumors in its name, but their forums are the largest Mac centric forum on the internet, so if you need something obscure, chances are someone knows about it there. Try their software subforum, or perhaps the PowerPC subforum, in case you need the really old software still.
"They're everywhere!" -BOB

#6 threebkk

threebkk

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:21 AM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 26 April 2020 - 02:58 AM, said:

Other than bots and the occasional pictures of the moderators private parts, nothing gets removed here.

What?? :w00t:

Don't worry, this place is a wasteland.

Everything worthwhile in the computer industry, or on the internet, died 8 to 10 years ago.
That includes Apple.

Anyway, thanks again.
You've been most informative.

#7 threebkk

threebkk

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:29 AM

By the way, have you ever used Snapz Pro X?
And, did the aforementioned mods use it to snap those pictures?

#8 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17612 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 29 April 2020 - 11:07 AM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 26 April 2020 - 02:58 AM, said:

Don't worry, this place is a wasteland. Other than bots and the occasional pictures of the moderators private parts, nothing gets removed here.

View Postthreebkk, on 29 April 2020 - 08:21 AM, said:

What?? :w00t:

For awhile they were posting faster than I could delete them.  I did however create an online album of them.  Password will cost you 5 bucks. Payable in Triskelion quatloos only please, I have gambling debts from betting against the newcomers.  And not to worry, your posts are safe.  If you find the answer to your problem then please post it here to help those that follow you who have the same question. Good luck!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat