DirtyHarry50's Content

There have been 405 items by DirtyHarry50 (Search limited from 17-June 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#449191 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 30 May 2018 - 01:45 AM in General

View PostMatt Diamond, on 29 May 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Side A: "Streaming works okay for us and we like it."
Side B: "Nobody wants it" or "It's a niche market"

I'm not seeing the point of this argument, frankly. Unless I missed something, the first group of people didn't claim much other than that they personally are interested in streaming options. So what is the second group of people trying to convince them of? That they are wrong to want it because it's a niche market? Or that they don't know their own minds?

Yeah, you did miss something. There was peace in the valley until Apple revoked the app approval. This thread was about streaming games on Apple hardware originally. Some discussion ensued about Apple canning it. I detailed my own experience with streaming in general and Steam in particular. I suggested getting a console since it just works.

At this point I'm the one who started getting schooled on how great streaming is. Let's get the order of events right here.

What were they trying to convince me of, that I am wrong to reject it after buying the hardware, using it and being dissatisfied for good reason or that I don't know my own mind? You'd have to ask them about that. Am I not allowed to have an experience based opinion and share it?

Then this took off into Frost's Nvidia business being the authority here, etc. My comment there was simply that I'm glad that works well for some and his business is good.

I'm sorry but I am not going to say what the crew wants to hear all the time just to fit in with the cool kids. I'm going to say what I honestly think. I said that stuff working for some folks is all well and good but it's not a mainstream thing for a variety of reasons which I have already mentioned.

Trying to return this to topic, I posted this:

On topic here, about Steam on Apple hardware, not PCs, Nvidia Shield or Xbox for that matter my entire point has been that streaming PC games to a television sucks because in most cases it does. One more time, if it was great everybody would be all over it. They aren't. That right there says it all. My suggestion in light of this and therefore also on topic is just get a fraking console if you want to play games on your TV.  They are made for this and excel at it.

The idea here was to offer information based on personal experience using Valve's hardware to people who haven't tried this yet. I don't recommend it. For those who do want to try this, Frost is selling a solution I assume he guarantees you will be happy with so message him about that would be my advice.

I am not on an Xbox crusade Frost. Sure, I talk about stuff I like. So do you with nvidia. So what? I suggested  an alternative that I know to work well. So did you. The difference is I don't make remarks about you being on a crusade just because your ideas and mine are not in agreement.

You must also consider me to be an idiot. As if crusading for some game console would ever change anyone's mind around here and why would I care other  than to share my thoughts on something I have fun with.

By the way, idiot here did his homework on your assertions regarding PC and Console revenue. In terms of money the order goes mobile (by far), console and PC gaming is heading up the rear by a substantial margin. Since I reside in an alternate universe I'll let you research that for yourself if you want facts instead of fiction. My source provides data to the major publishers in the industry. According to them, revenues for PC gaming are projected to decline in the coming years as console and mobile are projected to increase. I'm not surprised personally.

#449187 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 29 May 2018 - 03:21 PM in General

The large font was a mistake on my part due to using a mobile device on the old forum which for some reason made it tiny. So I selected everything and guessed incorrectly at the size. I noticed afterward but didn't feel like fixing it.

Frost, there are plenty of niche markets that are profitable. High end audio comes to mind. Recognizing reality does not mean I am ten years behind in my thinking. It simply means I am a realist.

I'd like to see some data from a reputable business source about relative game sales market share for PC, consoles and mobile games worldwide. Last I knew the order was: Mobile, Consoles, PC. Feel free to correct me with data covering all three from a recent reputable source with a link to it if you like. I am not above being corrected but I need proof.

I agree with Sneaky that everything we see today is just work being done for the future he describes. However, the Internet itself is the biggest problem and it will take the longest time to solve in all likelihood.

In home streaming will never be mainstream. It's a niche market. I'm glad business is good for those serving it but it is what it is. That's not being mired in yesterday. It's a realistic assessment of today and future prospects where the real end game of gaming Netflix is a long way off. For now, the next best things are Microsoft Game Pass and EA Access which both eschew streaming over the Internet because it isn't feasible yet in no small part thanks to the current state of internet service at least in the US.

#449179 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 28 May 2018 - 11:36 PM in General

View PostCougar, on 27 May 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

So if the apps are separate, it's fine, but together, suddenly you have a problem? I don't get it.

Apple needs to lighten up. This app does not threaten native iOS apps in any way. You need to be on a good LAN and you need a controller (for a decent experience, anyway).

No, it isn't fine. Valve isn't getting a free ride into iOS. Everybody else pays a percentage per game, app or subscription. Valve is not going to be selling games that can be played on iOS for free. That seems reasonable enough to me. Windows is the only operating system aside of the irrelevant Linux where this kind of free ride happens and Microsoft is working on their App Store and hardware to end this party too but a conversation about this last point can happen in off topic if anyone wants to have it.

#449178 What games are people playing these days!?

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 28 May 2018 - 06:05 PM in General

Started Dark Souls Remastered.

#449177 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 28 May 2018 - 05:49 PM in General

View PostFrost, on 27 May 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

I'm talking about people with more than just one place they sit and game. Maybe my home office with my PC is on another floor from my home theater and console, and I feel like kicking back in the office chair and pulling up an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One. I just turn on the DualShock 4 I've got connected to my PC, open the Xbox app, and there we go.

If I want to play a PC game in the home theater, I just go the opposite direction with the Shield TV unit.

It's really not as complicated and hocus pocus as you make it sound. It's no different from using an Apple TV's screen mirroring feature to put something from your iPhone or iPad onto the TV, which *gasp* people use every day. I'm just using it to play videogames instead of show off the selfie I took eating a cookie at Starbucks. Unplugging and hauling PCs and consoles around the house and stringing cables just to do something at another spot is something from the previous decade.

For instance, I'm sitting outside at my patio table right now because it's a nice day and doing some paperwork on my MacBook Pro. I felt like taking a break and foruming. But if I felt like taking an Xbox break instead, presto, I just opened an app and hit connect:

The above edge case conveniently ignores how unlikely the described scenario is for the vast majority of consumers. Again, this stuff which as you point out works now for you, is nowhere because nobody cares.

Steamlink is cheap but does it sell like hotcakes? No, Valve gives them away. Nobody cares except maybe the Tom's Hardware crowd about trying to make a console out of a PC.

If the office chair beats your living room for comfort maybe it's time for some new living room furniture? Maybe skip a six hundred dollar video card and put it towards a recliner?

I think you are really reaching for straws when I am supposed to appreciate the benefit of being able to take an Xbox break outdoors on your MacBook Pro. Do you always bring your controller outside too just in case you might feel like doing this? You are presenting examples here of things that people do not normally care about doing as if that represents an everyday value for the average person. Don't get me wrong.  If you like doing that and it works for you, great but that doesn't make it a selling point for most people. Just because you can do something doesn't make it an ideal way of doing it. Allow me to demonstrate:

You want to play a game in your office and you have a powerful gaming PC.  So you play a PC game on the thing.

You want to play a console game and you have an Xbox One X. You enjoy the comfort of your living room and do it.

You want to take a little gaming break while doing some work outdoors. You fire up some casual or other  Mac game on your MacBook.

In all three cases, you take the path of least resistance which is normal human behavior. You don't need extra apps or hardware. The stuff all just works with zero additional steps. No Nvidia shield, no remembering to bring your controller with you outside, no added apps to install and zero compromise in quality - I mean absolute 100% zero. This is the way the typical person operates. It's why they rejected Steamlink in the majority.

The majority, the huge overwhelming majority is NOT you guys. I don't think you get that.  This stuff sinks or swims based on the majority and they can't be bothered and they are not willing to pay for stuff like this. One more time, this would be everywhere now except for one little problem. It's a solution looking for a problem that does not exist for enough consumers to justify its existence.

On topic here, about Steam on Apple hardware, not PCs, Nvidia Shield or Xbox for that matter my entire point has been that streaming PC games to a television sucks because in most cases it does. One more time, if it was great everybody would be all over it. They aren't. That right there says it all. My suggestion in light of this and therefore also on topic is just get a fraking console if you want to play games on your TV.  They are made for this and excel at it.

#449168 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 27 May 2018 - 04:01 AM in General

View PostJanichsan, on 27 May 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

But you can't use that app to play the games as well.

I get the impression that somebody screwed up approving it to begin with and upper management killed it. Note the text about Valve games and services on iOS. Yeah, iOS Valve games and Steam chat.

Allowing Valve a toll free highway with a large library of games onto iOS seems quite unlikely to happen. That's about as likely as Valve slithering into living rooms via Xboxes and PlayStations.

Gabe would love a free ride into tv land but that's not going to happen. The Steambox should have been a Windows PC with keyboard, mouse and controller support and all that stuff should have shipped with it for $500. to be competitive with consoles. Unfortunately, Gabe has a huge problem there. He cannot afford to subsidize the hardware the way console vendors can and do. The Steambox was supposed to solve this problem but it failed miserably.

See, even you guys talking here want to play in your living room sometimes. Nobody is going to give Valve a free ride there. Why would anyone think Apple should? They promote, sell and profit greatly from iOS games. If Valve wants in on iOS then they ought to start developing games for the platform because no retailer is going to let you setup shop in their store selling competing stuff.

#449167 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 27 May 2018 - 03:28 AM in General

View PostFrost, on 26 May 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

Anything on the Xbox One. They built streaming from your Xbox One to your Windows PC into the Xbox app on Windows 10. It wasn't too great when it launched but they quickly improved it and it's almost on-par with NVIDIA's in-home streaming now as far as image quality and lack of input lag. There's also a Mac app (OneCast) that'll let you stream onto a Mac as well, and while not endorsed by Microsoft, they are aware of and haven't stopped the developer either.

It works just like NVIDIA GameStream though: GameStream requires you to have a PC to stream from. X1 streaming requires you to have an X1 to stream from. Both do really well in-home, IMO. You're streaming from your own hardware, not from the cloud. Saves the trouble of unplugging and moving stuff back and forth between rooms.

Oh, please Frost. Come on. Have mercy will you? Who the hell wants to stream console games to a PC in their house? We were talking about streaming TO a television not away from it or do some folks like streaming from console to PC to Steamlink back to television just because they can? Once again, this for the brave few would likely be over wireless. Have fun with that.

I'm sorry but I honestly had to lol at that one. You don't do that do you?

#449160 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 26 May 2018 - 12:34 PM in General

View Postmacdude22, on 25 May 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

Do it. list em. I brought coffee.

Posted Image

Since you asked and in an effort to not be pointless and stay on topic, I'll toss this out as an alternative to the Steam app on an Apple TV:

1.) It's possible (new and relevant development!)
2.) All Xbox games support the controller, not less than half of them as with PC games.
3.) No streaming required. Full fidelity at all times. No hassles. It just works.
4.) Game Pass. No streaming, etc. Library of quality titles. Download and play. Day 1 access to platform exclusives. Cheap.
5.) EA Access. Same as above. Less titles but only 30 bucks annually.
6.) Higher tier performance available with Xbox One X on standard HD televisions, 4K & HDR support increasingly available which I doubt is available via streaming solutions.
7.) Excellent backward compatibility options now spanning two previous generations. Morrowind GOTY with pixel count increased x16, increased draw distance and controller support? Yes, please! KOTOR I & II, Jade Empire and more OG Xbox goodness. Red Dead Redemption looking nearly as good as a current gen game. Hell, yes. Steam can't give you this on television for the most part.
8.) Aside of the obvious common features, all of this is absent from the PS4. I brought up consoles vs Steam on tv sets as a plus for Mac gamers and in the context of this discussion, viable alternatives became more than a little on topic since Steam isn't happening without a PC and Steamlink.

#449159 Razer releases entry-level eGPU $299 eGPU enclosure with macOS support

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 26 May 2018 - 11:34 AM in IMG News Discussion

Wow. I gladly stand corrected and see the light. You know why? Because this turns out to be about playing Mac games on Macs. What a great idea. I could actually get on board myself with this at a $600. price point to pair with the Mac Mini I want. In my case I would be happy to stick a supported AMD GPU in it too. I love stuff that just works.

#449158 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 26 May 2018 - 10:40 AM in General

Apple does not care about desktop or console gaming. We all know this. Some of us even recognize it as a reasoned choice. Getting mad about the walled garden? Seriously? Welcome to the brave new world of them that also includes Amazon, Google and Microsoft. Nothing works on Amazon devices but Amazon store apps. Amazon won't sell competing ecosystem devices in its store. Google responds by deliberately locking Amazon device users out from Google Apps including the Google Play Store. New Microsoft games are exclusive to its store. Some Mac games require Steam. Sorry App Store users. iCloud on the web is inaccessible on Android. It would work but Apple doesn't want it to. There's plenty more of this crap I am not thinking of I am sure. Since when is proprietary software and services some new and outrageous thing?

Pick your poison(s) but Apple is hardly the only one to protect its interests which again, DO NOT INCLUDE GAMES THAT AREN'T FOR iOS!!! Of course they don't want Steam and unsupported controllers. It doesn't matter. It was popsnizzle to begin with. Apple support has better things to do than field calls from people trying to play PC games on an Apple TV, probably streamed wirelessly because most homes aren't wired with Ethernet not to mention controllers they don't want to hear about. Is that really hard to understand? It's a big surprise is it?

How can any of this be difficult to understand? You can have whatever you want but you cannot reasonably expect a major corporation to do stupid things just because it works for you. Sorry. Welcome to reality. I get a kick out of comments about how Apple is out to lunch, makes bad business decisions, doesn't understand their customers, gaming, etc. I think I'll trust Warren Buffett and Bill Gates for the Apple business commentary, thanks.

Xbox streams games? What games are these?

I'm glad to hear the Nvidia options work well for you Frost. The problem for many people isn't even the gear you're packing at home or elsewhere. The problem is the Internet, the ISPs with no real motivation to invest in improved infrastructure and accessibility and various other issues which get into territory we do not visit here. For many, this is the greatest bottleneck.

Additionally, it is a fair assumption that most people as it stands today do not have hardware clustered together in one room. So wireless performance becomes another potential issue for many.  Additionally, for now at least the game selection is lacking as well. In short, on the whole this just isn't ready for Prime time and that is exact why it is not incredibly popular the way video streaming that is far less demanding is. From this I conclude it simply isn't a good option for most people yet and given the current state of the internet in the US at least, it will be a good long while before it is. I'm sure this is why Xbox Game Pass is not a streaming service. It's not worth doing yet. It's a lot simpler and better to just download what you want to play on that service and enjoy full fidelity with zero issues.

The whole point of PC gaming is maximum power, the highest frame rates, the top tier graphical fidelity, the mods and lastly its exclusives. Why then would anyone want to compromise this by streaming it to a television or mobile device? It's never really going to fly in a big way because it just isn't worth it to most people. If it was, it would be everywhere. Everybody would be all over this but they aren't.

#449143 Razer releases entry-level eGPU $299 eGPU enclosure with macOS support

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 25 May 2018 - 02:18 AM in IMG News Discussion

Wasn't this thread about an eGPU enclosure?

Anyway, I don't get the appeal of these for gaming on a Mac. For all the expense, you cannot even achieve maximal performance.

Why not spend the money on either a gaming laptop or desktop just for PC gaming instead? You get your Windows install included, whatever GPU you want and it really isn't that much more money is it?

This strikes me as a cool thing to do from a geek point of view just because you can rather than being all that practical or economical at this point.

#449142 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 25 May 2018 - 02:05 AM in General

Honestly, you guys aren't going to be missing much. My Steamlink and Steam controller are sitting in their boxes in a closet since not long after I got them. The novelty of streaming PC games to a television wears off fast.  Most of them don't offer native controller support. Streaming games sucks.

Anyone who wants to tell me it's great, I am glad it is for you. However, that doesn't help me and countless other people who have tried it and concluded that it sucks.

There is a reason Valve is giving away the hardware. It's called demand and there is none. This latest attempt to fix that won't fix it.

I tried online streaming too. In my case with SONY and the PS4. Once again, the initial wow factor did not last !ong. Now, I don't even own a PS4. I play on Xbox because Microsoft understands that game streaming sucks and delivers a direct download or disc based solution that just works. If you want to play games on a TV, I would highly recommend getting it right the first time, unlike myself. It is so much better. The other crap I tried isn't even in the same universe.

Don't believe me? Fine. With rare exception, you'll find out. Again, few people are doing this because it is a sub optimal solution. Frankly, for all the talk of high end hardware,  eGPU boxes, etc. around here it mystifies me that you guys would even consider this junk.

As usual, you get what you pay for. If you want to add the console gaming experience to your Mac and/or PC gaming just get one. It's so much better for the purpose and for cheap money, it just works. After owning both, I greatly prefer the Xbox over the PS4 for reasons you may or may not care about. If anyone wants to know what they are, I'll be happy to provide a list.

#449136 Introducing Speedcat (New Feral rep)

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 24 May 2018 - 07:16 PM in Off-Topic

View PostMatt Diamond, on 24 May 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

I like how everyone immediately piled in with suggestions for future ports.. almost as if Speedcat had asked for some. :-)

It's all Ellie's fault for mentioning Skyrim. She stirred up the shark tank before tossing the new rep in. :-)

#449120 Introducing Speedcat (New Feral rep)

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 23 May 2018 - 05:38 PM in Off-Topic

Hi speedcat.

AoE and AoE 2 would also be nice on iOS, with their expansions of course. Let's see, what else... Fallout 1 & 2 would be good.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot you guys need to port Skyrim to iOS too. I don't understand what is taking so long. If anyone can crush Skyrim into 4 gigs, it's Feral. Don't forget the notch!

Speaking of the notch, I look forward to Rome Total War on the iPhone X soon!

You'll like it here and find us to be very reasonable in our expectations.

#449119 Steam Link coming to iOS and tvOS

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 23 May 2018 - 05:23 PM in General

I noticed the other day that nvidia has created an Android tablet with their own gpu naturally and it is designed to work with their streaming service so you can play the likes of The Witcher 3 on a tablet. I saw the thing on Amazon. I think it comes with a controller too. I forget now.

#449118 Feral's upcoming project?

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 23 May 2018 - 05:14 PM in General

View Postjeannot, on 22 May 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

"save poor bob if you please" is still on the radar.

For a disturbing moment I was just reminded of Microsoft Bob. In retrospect I think they released this prior to Windows just to break us in for that and Clippy. After Bob the only way to go was up no matter what they shipped.

#449117 Answer questions for the Feral newsletter!

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 23 May 2018 - 05:08 PM in General

I never met DOOM game I didn't like. The same can be said for the Wolfenstein and Quake games.

#449116 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 23 May 2018 - 04:55 PM in Off-Topic

Yeah, PC gaming is cool in its own way for sure. For me it's really older games that I never got around to that make the idea of playing at a desk sometimes still appeal. There is a wealth of classic gaming that realistically will never be accessible any other way. For everything else new, I prefer my Xbox One now. I know it's a subjective call but I love how simple and affordable gaming this way is and I have come to really like the experience vs parking myself at a desk.

I kid about this stuff sometimes just for fun but I don't care who does what. When everyone is having a good time doing the same stuff it doesn't matter if we use different hardware. Who cares? It's about having fun. So whatever works is good.

#449086 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 21 May 2018 - 05:27 AM in Off-Topic

Sorry! Too much coffee this morning I think. I forgot to mention earlier that Civilization Revolution is available on Xbox One as a BC title that I picked up a while back. Iím glad to hear you guys liked it. I am looking forward to it when I get around to it.

#449085 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 21 May 2018 - 05:14 AM in Off-Topic

One last thing I was just thinking about. Backwards compatibility has been a huge success on the Xbox One. The data on playtime says it all. It would not surprise me to see a future Xbox boot a custom Windows environment to support a huge existing library of PC games with appropriate input accessories available. That may never happen but it could. I think Xbox sales would soar if they did this personally. At that point, thereís considerably less reason for all the other ways to get PC games on a living room television to exist. Itís also a killer way to compete with SONY.

As long as this remains as seamless as booting an OG Xbox or 360 environment on demand it really would be a killer feature. I have to think this idea is at least bounced around for the long term roadmap. This is an area in the consumer electronics space that Microsoft could really own and itís one that Apple makes no effort to compete in whatsoever.

#449084 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 21 May 2018 - 04:57 AM in Off-Topic

I forgot to mention that every system has its awesome exclusives. I would agree PC remains the leading platform for in depth strategy titles but even there, a good deal more of that is making its way to consoles. By and large there is increasingly good coverage of all genres on consoles now.

I like the idea of an nVidia console streaming PC games. All we need are something like the old TV dinner stands for Bluetooth mice and keyboards. You can do this now with limitations, right? This might be the future of PC gaming. Turn it into  a dumb terminal console that is cheap, powerful and able to complete on its own merits. Better input controls need to be developed though. Playing games with a keyboard is a rather archaic way of doing things. You can have more inputs without going the same old route of a repurposed typewriter interface.

On the other hand, none of that may be necessary including the limitations of streaming games. Consider the very cool work Microsoft is doing with alternative input devices for consoles now to make gaming fun accessible to gamers with all manner of disabilities. Thatís such a cool thing they are doing and the new input gear is going to bring a lot of joy to a very special and deserving audience. I am so impressed with the Xbox team for their outstanding work and leadership in this area.

#449083 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 21 May 2018 - 04:31 AM in Off-Topic

I can see a PC as a retro gaming device. Thatís why I pulled my 14 year old Compaq laptop running Windows XP out of the closet on a recent rainy day. It has StarCraft, Diablo II & Warcraft III Battle.net Editions installed. All run great. My motivation though was to play Icewind Dale II which is also installed on it.

The beauty of this old PC is the environment is perfect for old classics. The 15Ē screen looks good and is a 4:3 display, also perfect for old games.

I also have Myth II, AoE, AoE II & RoN installed with expansions. I even have NoLF & NoLF 2, Star Trek Elite Force I and II and lots more cool stuff on it. Thatís all disc based stuff. Then there is all the GOG classics.

Amazingly, Steam still updates and works. Origin offered to install a legacy client with no store which I took them up on for my C & C Complete Collection. This system runs everything prior to the C & C 3 games fine. GOG is fine via the website. Even XP itself updated. That surprised me. Obviously, this system is not for Internet access save game downloads from the aforementioned clients and one website.

All this stuff along with a bunch of other classics from GOG lives on a 75 GB drive with 10 GB to spare.

So yeah, I like PC gaming too. It has its place still.

#449076 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 19 May 2018 - 07:55 AM in Off-Topic

Well, I am kidding around about this stuff of course but I do wonder how sustainable PC gaming in its present form will be over time for various reasons including ones I kid about now. Time will tell but I wouldnít argue that itís going anywhere in the short term.

#449074 Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch News

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 18 May 2018 - 12:23 PM in Off-Topic

Resistance is futile. You all will be assimilated.

Next gen 60 FPS 4K gaming on a $500. box will leave nothing left to hold you back. For many millions of gamers the current generation is already the way to play.

There is a reason Microsoft got into consoles and has created a path through the sea of weeds from windows to Xbox and gaming glory. It is the same reason that Gaben tried to create a Linux console. Too bad nobody wants a Linux console with a weird controller trying to run games made for a long in the tooth mouse & keyboard platform whose days are numbered.

Gaming should be enjoyed on a reasonably priced, easy to use console platform. Computing should be done on Apple computers and iOS devices. PCís ainít got no reason to live.

Embrace your future! The golden age of consumer electronics is upon us now!

I need to put together a ďIím a console. Iím a PC.Ē Television ad. Maybe that would help.

#449073 Apple CPUs to Replace Intel in Macs?

Posted by DirtyHarry50 on 18 May 2018 - 10:54 AM in Mac Hardware

New devices, not changed devices means the above issue does not exist.